What's new

Will.i.am Reveals His New iPhone Camera Accessory

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
9954-will-i-am-camera.JPG

Just last week we reported on a story in The Telegraph newspaper all about how the Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.i.am was planning to launch his own iPhone camera accessories, now today The Telegraph follows up that initial story with the news that Will.i.am has now launched his “i.am+” accessory, and very fine it looks too! According to the report, the musician and entrepreneur today unveiled the new accessory at a launch in London. The i.am+ foto.sosho iPhone accessories range will at first only be available at Selfridges in London, with several different models in the range, with a starting price of £199. The attachments have interchangeable lenses and a built-in flash, with photo editing, sharing and filters included as standard. An integrated, slide-out keyboard will also be included, to make it easier for you to share your photos on the fly via social media. The iPhone 4 version will be available from December 6, but and an iPhone 5 model will go onsale some time next year, with this latter model being even more ambitious than the iPhone 4 model, as it replaces the whole iPhone 5 camera with a new sensor and its own flash. Prices go as high as £299 for the white V.4 “Vintage Look” model (pictured), which looks very snazzy with its gold trim, and which will set you back £299.

Source: Will.i.am Introduces iPhone Camera Accessory with Slide-Out Keyboard - Mac Rumors

Interesting accessory, but I wouldn't purchase this. Probably the hipster crowd would like this.

Ridiculously priced... ugly as sin... and Joe, I know you'll be the first to have one around here!! So, pony up and buy us all one w/ that Admin. salary you're bringing in. :)