What's new

Will Apple overcome Battery Drainage in iOS 6.1?

Software

Reaction score
Battery Drainage is a big problem in iOS 6, especially when you're losing about 5% every 10mins, but we can overcome that problem, so can Apple. What do you think about Battery drainage, have you been experiencing it?
We can do something about it so here some tips, first of all we could just get the edge of our battery by putting LTE 3G or even Cellular Data offwe could double press the home button and remove multitasking applications that make the processor slower an we could even disable most of the unnessiscary stuff fromtyhe notification center...

Got any suggestions, feel free to comment them and feel free to share your opinion.

Many Thanks,
Software

Hook up to iTunes and again uncheck all the sync options for media except apps,do a sync
Reboot the device then hook up to iTunes and check the sync options to put the media back onto the device

Use your phone all day and when it gets low or when you're going to sleep close all the applications and plug it in. After it's plugged in power it off and let it charge until you wake up or whatever. Then use it and see if the batter life is any better. 📱📱

Double clicking the home button and closing apps will not drain your battery. The apps are frozen-in-state and are not running. Closing these apps will have little or no effect on battery life, as they place no additional load on the processor as they are not actually"running"..

No change in battery drain on iOS 6.1 beta 5/GM under different scenarios. Then again, it might be that I'm used to the supposed drain since iOS 5 that carried over to 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

No change in battery drain on iOS 6.1 beta 5/GM under different scenarios. Then again, it might be that I'm used to the supposed drain since iOS 5 that carried over to 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

I'm getting excellent battery life with IOS 6.1 beta 5. I hope the battery stays this way when the public version is released.