Wifi

mahall

New Member
My 4s is not staying on wifi like it did before I updated to 6.1 update!! This applies for my strong signal on my home wifi, as well as local Hotspots!! Anyone else having wifi connection issues?? Not having any connection issues with my iPad, using the same networks??
 
mahall said:
My 4s is not staying on wifi like it did before I updated to 6.1 update!! This applies for my strong signal on my home wifi, as well as local Hotspots!! Anyone else having wifi connection issues?? Not having any connection issues with my iPad, using the same networks??

I have had just this problem since 6.0. Where my 4S used to make a good connection ( from my living room chair) it now becomes intermittent but not with my iPad2. I have not changed anything with the router. It took some time to be sure this was happening.
 
I reset network settings and it linked up, right away!! We will see if it holds!! I notice my Bluetooth disconnects more than usually as well for no apparent reason!! Hope this works or Apple will get my first complaint and visit!! I've on my 3rd IPhone and never had anything but good!! But my data is approaching my monthly quota, mainly because of this issue-:(
 
Note; it fell off 5 minutes into me surfing!! Looks like a visit to the Apple Store next week!! AT&T and Apple advertise How great hotspots and wifi is for it not to work or be SO intermediate!! Last phone I had it never fell off of my home network using the same Broadband speeds!! Plus, no problems from my IPAD 2?? Disappointed, to much money spent on these devices to have any issues!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top