What's new

Wifi not working??

Av6JL

Reaction score
For some reason, I can't do nothing when connected to wifi. I can't browse the web or anything. I an connected though with full signal. Internet browsing works perfectly fine on 3G but not on wifi. It was working fine until now. Please help!

If it was working before and you haven't made any changes, just try a hard reset. Hold down the On/Off button on the top of the phone at the same time as the Home button until the phone goes into a reset. You may need to hold the buttons for about 10 seconds.

If it was working before and you haven't made any changes, just try a hard reset. Hold down the On/Off button on the top of the phone at the same time as the Home button until the phone goes into a reset. You may need to hold the buttons for about 10 seconds.

That was the first thing I did. Hard reset twice. Still nothing. I knew I shouldn't have gotten a iphone

I believe there is a option that says "Reset Network Settings" on the phone. You may Google that and see what it says about that, or look in your users manual (on the phone in Safari). That may fix it. Keep in touch with your solution.

Well everything is working good again. Weird. I guess my phone wanted to give me the middle finger earlier and decided to be nice again a few hours later.

Good news, av6... Sometimes just letting it run for a while, esp after a power off/on recycle, will do wonders!