What's new

Wifi/Internet Disconnect Connectivity Issues

KAY PARRISH

Reaction score
I upgraded to an IPhone 11 back in July. Have had issues ever since. My current issue is that when I search for something, I get a message that I'm not connected to Internet. Im on my home WIFI and have reset my phone several times, including the Restore Internet Connection. It will work one minute but not the next. My WIFI is Google WIFI.

Any suggestions?

no, it varies at all locations...even on 4G.

I changed phone carriers June 2020. I previously had two iPhone (Verizon-XR & Xmax). Been with AT&T since June 2020 and I hate their service and I’m tired of endless problems with these iPhones too.

I now have two iPhone 11s. Problems: I receive the same “no internet connection” error. It does not matter if I’m home on my WiFi or running errands in the city. The “no internet connection” error happens no matter what website I attempt to visit.

Voicemail is a regular problem. Anytime AT&T experiences technically difficulties my voicemail greeting is erased. Also after the explosion in Nashville last month (December 2020) AT&T services worsened. My entire voicemail box was deleted and no one was able to leave messages. Also the call quality is horrible regardless of where we are...our residence or out running errands.

It also can take 3-6 days to receive voicemail messages. When calling a business and reaching an automated system. The dial pad will not work. I called Apple Inc about the dial pad. They are aware of the malfunction and have no idea when an update will be available. Text messages: text message notifications very rarely work. The phones can be laying on a table directly in front of you, while the ringer is on and *not* on silent mode or do not disturb.

Any phone malfunctions AT&T customer service immediately tells me to call Apple Inc. I have insurance on both phones with Apple Inc. Apple Inc immediately tells me to call AT& T regarding most iPhone malfunctions.

My entire phone has already been reset prior to that network settings were reset. Also my adult daughter also has AT&T. She has the exact same problems. I have family and friends in Nashville which is how I was aware they have been experiencing problems too. Several of them have AT&T Uverse and are experiencing problems.

I am not trying to be an AT&at apologist but I have had their service since they purchased Cingular. I used to travel with a friend who had Verizon. When I would visit her in Indianapolis, one of AT&T’s service hubs, she would have better service. When we would travel around the world, both were about the same. Now that she is living in Florida, when I visit her, my service is better. Anyway, not experiencing any of the issues you are currently reporting. I know the explosion in Nashville has caused and still causes issues and you are probably within that service area. But I am wondering if the case you are using is an issue. Some cause antenna problems or touch pad problems.I have also noticed that some updates change my settings, and Notifications is an area that seems to need a double setting. By that I mean setting up type of notification in the Notification setting as well as under the individual app setting further down in the scroll down list on the Settings page. Hope that helps or someone else can help you find an answer. Also, because you didn’t post this on its own thread, no one else may have noticed it. If you don’t get a helpful answer in a day or two, you might want to report it in its own thread.