What's new

Why you would buy a phone case?

usttom

Reaction score
Protection? Look good? or something else?

Please feel free to add more reasons.

For me, I buy a phone case for protection.

spencerdl

Reaction score
Mainly protection, but the case has to look nice.

caiss

Reaction score
Protection mainly, too expensive to drop it even once. But I also use one to enhance the sound, the original speaker is not loud enough for me :cool:

Palex

Reaction score
Which should buy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifeproof cases offer waterproof cases with less bulk that OtterBox but have less drop protection.

Scottysize

Reaction score
I own the Huskk leather wallet case and love it. The phone is slippery without a case and I love combining my wallet with my phone. But, there's no protection from falls/drops, so you still have to be careful with the phone.

Reaction score
I got myself quite a sturdy case for my 6+ mainly for protection on the corners of the phone in case of drops, it also allows me to put the phone face down on a surface without risk of screen damage. The 6+ is notoriously slippery and the rubber feel to the case makes it feels less likely that I will drop it

sameerhyme

Reaction score
I guess the slippery nature should be the best idea for having to use a case else you stand the risk of loosing the screen of the phone. Meanwhile, casing tends to make the phone a bit larger which makes it quite large when you handle at a point it does not feel like a phone any more. That's for me thou.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts