What's new

Why wasting time on thinking when your iPhone is here?

Plushzilla

Reaction score
The last time I had this get together in one of my friend’s place, I guess we nearly wasted an hour or two simply arguing where should we go for dinner. Well every time someone came up with an opinion, there was somebody else to repeal. And the bigger problem was if we take one option, somebody gotta get all upset since his/her plan got rejected. BIG problem eh?
Well that is quite common among us. But tell you what, I have found a very interesting and funny way to solve this problem. All you need to do is pick your iPhone and ask it what you should do. Nope, I am not kidding at all. If you have heard about Rand-O-Matic, I am sure you know this is really easy and fun.
Rand-O-Matic will make a decision to end all the fights as it will tell you which restaurant should you choose for dinner. It will come up with a random answer that nobody will have any problem to accept if all the options are close except for the fact that they were proposed by different people.
So no need to turn someone down and hurt his/her feelings when too much argument is going on. Let Rand-O-Matic make a neutral decision and everybody wins! Because now the decision was taken by the iPhone, not any particular person!!!!
To get this funny application simply visit:
Rand-O-Matic: The Easy Decision Maker for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store