What's new

Why these forums are great

ardchoille

Reaction score
I didn't see any better place to post this, so here goes..

I've been on these forums for a bit now, and I'm continually amazed. I'm the kind of person that reports threads that, for one reason or another, don't belong on our forums. I hate spam with a purple passion and I won't hesitate to report it the second I find it. Every time I've made a report it has been handled in under 30 seconds, most of the time it's handled in just a few seconds. Do these folks have ESP or something? lol

I know that the members are what make for awesome forums, but something needs to be said about the mods and admins too, they are always here and always taking care of the forums for us.

Mad kudos to the mods and admins.. they're part of the reason our forums ROCK!

Thanks for your comments. We have over 25 mods and 4 admin staff (not including the owners) whom devote there time to managing ipadforums (230,000) members, iPhone forums 70,000 members and Apple forums 4000 members All staff volunteer their time. Several of us are based in different countries so that we can cover the sites when USA is asleep. Like most staff my email goes off all day long as every post reported is directed to mods and Admin staff via email whom respond as soon as they can.

Thanks for your comments. We have over 25 mods and 4 admin staff (not including the owners) whom devote there time to managing ipadforums (230,000) members, iPhone forums 70,000 members and Apple forums 4000 members All staff volunteer their time. Several of us are based in different countries so that we can cover the sites when USA is asleep. Like most staff my email goes off all day long as every post reported is directed to mods and Admin staff via email whom respond as soon as they can.
That explains quite a bit. Thank you for that :)