What's new

Why I Join In iphoneforums.net? - Ray Allen

Ray Allen

Reaction score
Aloha to all members here, my name is Ray Allen from shenzhen of China. Maybe some members of iphoneforums.net had ever been there for travelling or business. Shenzhen is a beautiful and modern city of the south of China. Shenzhen is also the biggest global electronic products trading center, my office is right there. So why am I join in iPhoneforums.net? That's because I'm a iPhone accessories wholesaler and supplier in the trading center of Shenzhen. I mainly offer accessories for iPhone & iPad, such as iPhone3gs, iPhone4, iPhone4s & new launched iPhone5 cases, covers, chargers, data cables/docks, screen protectors and so on. Everyday we meet lots of customers looking for Apple products and enquire kinds of questions about iPhone APPs, Jailbreak, and many many stranger questions or problems. To be honest, I cann't answer all questions and solve all problems which my customers asked every day, so that's the real reason why I join in this community and hope my customer's questions or problems about their Apple device can be answered or solved in here by all of us.

That's all.

Thank you.
Ray Allen

Aloha to all members here, my name is Ray Allen from shenzhen of China. Maybe some members of iphoneforums.net had ever been there for travelling or business. Shenzhen is a beautiful and modern city of the south of China. Shenzhen is also the biggest global electronic products trading center, my office is right there. So why am I join in iPhoneforums.net? That's because I'm a iPhone accessories wholesaler and supplier in the trading center of Shenzhen. I mainly offer accessories for iPhone & iPad, such as iPhone3gs, iPhone4, iPhone4s & new launched iPhone5 cases, covers, chargers, data cables/docks, screen protectors and so on. Everyday we meet lots of customers looking for Apple products and enquire kinds of questions about iPhone APPs, Jailbreak, and many many stranger questions or problems. To be honest, I cann't answer all questions and solve all problems which my customers asked every day, so that's the real reason why I join in this community and hope my customer's questions or problems about their Apple device can be answered or solved in here by all of us.

That's all.

Thank you.
Ray Allen
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules