What's new

Who's going to purchase the Apple Watch 3?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who's ready to be the series 3 Apple Watch? I'll preorder two as soon as I can. One for my wife and one for me!

Fantastic piece of equipment and at such a reasonable price. Unbelievable in my opinion.
The only reason I will not be getting one is simply the 4 corner shape, never been able to wear a big watch [emoji355]️ like that. And this has so many pluses for everybody.

I have about a year left on my payment plan, it's too dinged up to pay off and sell.

Fantastic piece of equipment and at such a reasonable price. Unbelievable in my opinion.
The only reason I will not be getting one is simply the 4 corner shape, never been able to wear a big watch [emoji355]️ like that. And this has so many pluses for everybody.
Have you considered the smaller size Apple Watch, the same form factor in a smaller size.

I have tried many just can't get along with them. I do wear a Polar Flow flat one but it's no comparison to this marvel

I just picked up my new Series 3 at BestBuy today..

They matched the Nike store price of $323. 97 plus I got back $50 for my first gen watch.. added 5% cash back using my BB credit card... Win win [emoji16]
IMG_20180415_134107.jpg
IMG_20180415_135150.jpg