What's new

Who Made This Leather Case?

jzmiller

Reaction score
Friend has a fabulous-quality leather case made in South America, with no maker's name on it. There is a silver logo on the front, which is in the shape of two teardrops (or raindrops). The snap on the back is made by Fiocchi. The case flips open and has small, tight pockets (optional) for cards. The cost was over $100, and my friend THINKS the maker's name begins with a B. I'm sure they make one for the iPhone but don't know how to find them.

Does anyone know who might have made this case?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• $Palm Case.jpg
    $Palm Case.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 520
  • $Palm Case Logo.jpg
    $Palm Case Logo.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 483
That is made by Vaja. I have had one for every cell i have had for several years. They are very expensive and take about 30 or 40 days to get them as they are made only when you order them. Just google the addy by searching for Vaja. I can't post url's yet. You might try searching amazon, or icases for one of them as sometimes you can be lucky and they can save you time by having one in stock, but usually you have to order it from Vaja.

Last edited:
That was quick, thank you! Will using this case also solve the antenna issue?

Thanks again,
J

I am Given to understand that as long as the case is not metal, and it insulates your hand from the metal band, that it will solve the antenna issue.

I am Given to understand that as long as the case is not metal, and it insulates your hand from the metal band, that it will solve the antenna issue.

yeah but some cases do better job then others. I personally found that original bumper bade by apple is the best for the antenna problem.