What's new

Who is at fault ?

Jrome.brooks

Reaction score
I was on a date last night came home around 1am this morning I need to look something up online on google so I typed it in and it just loaded... 5min later loading ???? Then it said safari servers are down. So I turn off my iPhone 5 and turn it back on same result I had 3 bars 3G no lte everything else works fine so I just charged it went to sleep I woke at 7am everything is fine ?!?! What's the deal is it safari or my wireless provider ??

I was on a date last night came home around 1am this morning I need to look something up online on google so I typed it in and it just loaded... 5min later loading ???? Then it said safari servers are down. So I turn off my iPhone 5 and turn it back on same result I had 3 bars 3G no lte everything else works fine so I just charged it went to sleep I woke at 7am everything is fine ?!?! What's the deal is it safari or my wireless provider ??

If you tried to access Safari via 3G as well as cellular, it is likely there may have been a problem with Safari. We're you using the app or the website version of Safari?

If you tried to access Safari via 3G as well as cellular, it is likely there may have been a problem with Safari. We're you using the app or the website version of Safari?

Stock safari app

But that could have been a critical time for me that night my 4s never did that

If it happens again, try closing the app and deleting it from the multitasking bar and see if that corrects the problem.

Alright but I do believe its the provider then apple because I have spotty 4g lte and I could have all bars on 3G and it would still run slow

But that could have been a critical time for me that night my 4s never did that

Lol wut

And one time, my car died. Was it because Ra the Sun God made it die or because Chrysler makes bad electrical components? Who is at fault here?!

It totally *could* have been a critical time for me.

/sarcasm

Lol wut

And one time, my car died. Was it because Ra the Sun God made it die or because Chrysler makes bad electrical components? Who is at fault here?!

It totally *could* have been a critical time for me.

/sarcasm

Lmao 😂😂😂😭