What's new

Who bought there iphone 4s for cash?

sekelani

Reaction score
Bought mine 64 gig white for cash. Who is in my boat? I guess what I'm a pizza maker haha. Just saved up for it

I put mine on a credit card. =\...lol. I'm a pizza maker too, but I'm the the U.S.



I added a line and got my 32GB but I want a 64GB so I'm going to pay full retail for one and give the 32GB to my my wife. The only reason I got the 32GB was because it was the only 4S that any VZW store in my area had left. I got lucky I guess and got the last one, the girl I called earlier that day put my name on it and hid it under her desk.

iPhoneTibster said:
I put mine on a credit card. =\...lol. I'm a pizza maker too, but I'm the the U.S.



Hahah. I got mine for $1000 up right. Dam. Pretty broke. I save up each year for an iPhone and iPad. And some times a MacBook.

I tried to get the white iPad 2 this year. I had it ordered and 2 days later my car breaks down and I had to buy a new car...and yes, it's white. lol so I had to cancel my order. :( still got the smart cover that I'm hoping to use someday.



Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules

Edited by darkstar2007.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a White Sprint 4s 32g off craigslist last week new in the box. Paid $600 for it.

Ashenor said:
I bought a White Sprint 4s 32g off craigslist last week new in the box. Paid $600 for it.

Pretty pricey but worth every cent

I bought it with my creid card. And the only reason I got the 32GB was because it was the only 4s one.

Buying the 64 GB version was the best choice I've ever made. A whole lot more room.



iPhoneTibster said:
Buying the 64 GB version was the best choice I've ever made. A whole lot more room.



Yeah. I got good games too.
Dark meadow , modern combat 3. Wow. Dungeon hunter , legendary wars. King of fighters etc