What's new

White or Black iPhone?

woertelz

Reaction score
I currently have a black iPhone and I only have a week to decide whether I should keep it or get the white one! I like both but I want to know what is better and please tell me why. Thanks

Black is less susceptible to visual flaws like dust or your screen protector yellowing and such. On white phones you'll see the blemishes and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

I have a white iphone 5, i had the black 4s,i don't regret getting white,I'm seeing no yellowing or blemishes and such,the white looks sleek and sophisticated,i love mine and prefer it over black.

I love both, really, but I have the white (4S), I just prefer it a lil better than the black.

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen using Tapatalk

Not the device itself. I mean like the screen protector. I can actually use my phone naked as is without a case since I take care of it. But I slap on the protection to make sure it stays that way. My invisishield is starting to yellow :/ Switching it to the full HD gunmetal grey-colored one to see if that helps.

Not the device itself. I mean like the screen protector. I can actually use my phone naked as is without a case since I take care of it. But I slap on the protection to make sure it stays that way. My invisishield is starting to yellow :/ Switching it to the full HD gunmetal grey-colored one to see if that helps.

That makes more sense for it to be the screen protector on the screen and the back of the phone. I also have a Moshi Screen protector on my phone and it seems to be white still! Hopefully it won't yellow in time! :(

I had a black 3GS and switched to a white 4S. I haven't had the white 4S for long, but like it better than the black. It does have a better look to it, depending on the case you get obviously, and if you take good care of it, I think you'll like the white better. I certainly do!!

If you are a guy, black iphone with a white case

If you are a girl, white iphone with a black case

Just bought the white, it was a hard choice between that and the black. The white is just so sharp.

I'm sporting a black 4s and my wife has the white. They're both pretty sexy IMO so u can't go wrong either way.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

A picture of your new white phone will be nice

I had a white 4s and went black because the the dirty appearance around my screen protector with the white. Either look pretty snazzy though.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

I went with black. With my job, I would just end up keeping a white one dirty all the time. The black iPhone 5 looks pretty neat this time around anyway.

Go black, so much more class in my opinion.

I've had both, white was orignally my first choice but you get tired of it pretty quickly.

The black color will satisfy you in the long run, trust me.