What's new

Which name of application is this?

Orocit

Reaction score
Hello everybody, i need a little help.
I used one very good long before, but my phone stopped working, so I bought an Iphone. Now, I forgot the name of that app, and all I have is few little screenshots. That app give you possibility to post in threads about anything, and all anonimusly (but you have to register first). On every post you can get like or dislike and emoji from other people. As you see in picture, you have "for you", "my rooms", "chats" and "me" tabs. Anyone have idea which is the name of this application? Thank you all in advance.

P.S. These tabs on picture were on the bottom of screen.

Attachments

• title13337155.png
    title13337155.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 463
If you had the app on your old iPhone, it will be in your App Store purchase history whether or not it was a free app or a purchased one.

No, I didn't had iPhone before so I can't find out like that

No, I didn't had iPhone before so I can't find out like that
If your old phone was an android phone there should be a history of apps you've acquired from Google Play, the Android app store. There's no guarantee, though, that there's an equivalent app available for iPhones.

I searched, I don't have any history about downloaded apps :/ I hope someone maybe uses this app so description and screenshot could look familiar.