What's new

Which is the best GPS app

jpdalas

Reaction score
I already using Sygic, since I am using my Android phone, I find Sygic is excellent. Any other better GPS app for iPhone?

I downloaded navfree. As the name implies, the app is free, allthough, the download size is really big. And you have to download different apps for different countries. But it's free and works. I don't have a comparison though, because I never searched for an alternate solution.

Does those other GPS app can support anywhere? I am based on Gulf now and I only see Sygic and Navigon can support my area.

I use AT&T nav when im riding shotgun with friends works perfect, only thing is i pay $10 a month. When im in my car i use motionx because its compatible with my radio and is visible on the radios wide screen and only cost $2 if im not mistaking. But only a one time charge.

I'd like to know that how GPS work because recently I bought an iPhone 4 but I didn't know about it that how it works.

I've been using waze. It's great and it's community it's awesome too. Your able to post things for others to see on their maps. Like construction police etc. and your able to see what others have posted as well

I used waze last night and like it a lot. Did all I needed it to do. I even posted a construction zone on my route for others to see. Cool stuff for free

Sometimes though it doesn't always take me to the right destination. Which kinda sucks but 99% of the time it's right

Mike_73 said:
Is waze US only or does it have international maps?

It works great for me in Canada. Even tells me when police are up ahead, red light cameras, as well as construction! Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net