What's new

Which iphone for a iphone beginner?

motoman

Reaction score
I've been a motorola man all my life. I been thinking about getting a Iphone. Which one do you think would be the best for At&t? I mostly surf the web, facebook, text, and use phone to take pictures. Do you think the 5S or 6S would be the best?

I've been a motorola man all my life. I been thinking about getting a Iphone. Which one do you think would be the best for At&t? I mostly surf the web, facebook, text, and use phone to take pictures. Do you think the 5S or 6S would be the best?
Welcome to iPhone Forums, motoman!
If you can afford it, the 6S would be better. It has much better cameras, better processors, and a bigger screen. Since it's a newer design by two years, it will be supported for several years longer than the 5S.

I agree, If funds will run to it get the 6S, As has been said the 6S Plus has the bigger screen but the 4.7 model is very nice too.

Welcome. I also am an AT&at customer. I agree with others, the newer the iPhone the better. They all operate the same and have the same IOS. Apple controls that and releases updates to all, regularly. But the newer model will run faster and has the current new features, including 3D Touch which will matter more and more in the future. It's not available on any earlier models, only the 6S and 6 S Plus.

Welcome to the forum. Great to know that you're from Motoralla. If you want to use iPhone now then you should start with the latest one iPhone 6.

Honestly it doesn't matter which one you start with- they're both great devices- and they're both easy to learn.