What's new

Where do you buy your accessories for your devices?

ImNotADweeb

Reaction score
Where do you usually buy your Apple accessories? At the Apple Store? Or anywhere you spotted a cool accessory for your device? Do you have any not-so-good experiences when it comes to their quality? Or nothing beats buying original accessories sans its costliness?

I like getting things off of Kickstarter... I think I've backed every gadget made for the iPhone 4.
Other than that, usually Amazon. The last time I searched for 1 item (a charger) I ended up with 20 other accessories an hour later.
The latest was a $3 fish eye lens :)

I like getting things off of Kickstarter... I think I've backed every gadget made for the iPhone 4.
Other than that, usually Amazon. The last time I searched for 1 item (a charger) I ended up with 20 other accessories an hour later.
The latest was a $3 fish eye lens :)

Great call on the Kickstarter thing..I'm the same way! People are always coming out with great iPhone gadgets there.

i got my cases from ebay and some were ordered online directly from Capdase and Otterbox sites

I have always bought online though only from trusted sellers like Amazon and a few of the sure sellers over at ebay. Aside from being much more expensive, there are only a few options when shopping on local retail stores so it would be nicer to get pieces online.

Also, you could try going directly to the website of the brands just to see what pieces they are offering just like that.

Usually I will search Amazon or Ebay, if the accessory has a brand, I will seach the official brand-named online store. That would be cheaper, coz ebay and Amazon charge the seller platform fee for every deal. So on their official site, the price will be lower. I am good at shopping. I bought a Sainsonic 3 in 1 lens for my iphone 4. It's great, and i takes it whereever i go.

Usually Apple Store or the local ATT store - I like that I can test/try out what I am thinking about before I pay for it to see if it is what I really want. It may be a little more that way (gas and all) but ...

I get my accessories from the online apple store, because they give all supported and genuine accessories for my devices. And also the accessories are of good quality, as if I buy from other retailers the accessories are not of good quality.