What's new

When will I be able to use the UK Siri in the US

christofferbaker

Reaction score
I was thrilled at the idea of Siri until I received my iPhone 4s. I chose the UK English Siri voice only to find it could only do geographical stuff (including, "what's on at the cinema?") when in US mode. The trouble with US mode, although after 15 years I am quite capable of understanding it, Siri doesn't understand me. The clearer I try to speak the more British I sound and the less it understands me.

When will I be able to leave my phone on UK Siri and use it anywhere in the world?

christofferbaker said:
I was thrilled at the idea of Siri until I received my iPhone 4s. I chose the UK English Siri voice only to find it could only do geographical stuff (including, "what's on at the cinema?") when in US mode. The trouble with US mode, although after 15 years I am quite capable of understanding it, Siri doesn't understand me. The clearer I try to speak the more British I sound and the less it understands me.

When will I be able to leave my phone on UK Siri and use it anywhere in the world?

The same here. I will ask something and I will get a reply that is nothing near to what I had asked.

Sent from my 64gb iPad