What's new

When trying to connect to wifi it tries to log me in to apple.com?

braz989

Reaction score
When I try to connect to my apartment wifi it takes me to apple.com to log in but says its the wrong website? Anyone else having this odd issue?

This is what happens:
IMG_0642_zpsc0b4b356.png

Yes both my phone and wife's phone. No idea what it is but it's ticking me off because it won't stay connected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes both my phone and wife's phone. No idea what it is but it's ticking me off because it won't stay connected.

EXACTLY! As soon as I leave the wifi settings it disconnects and try to log me on apple.com? Hopefully they fix this asap, I need my phone wifi haha!

Same here. By chance are you on AT&T uverse? I thought something with my router was wrong, but it looks like you guys are experiencing the same thing I am

It's almost like its trying to send an error report. It was working all afternoon until 5 minutes or so ago.

I just did a full restore and the same thing is happening. So don't if you are thinking about it.

I'm on charter for Internet with a net gear router. Haven't reset the router but I have the phone(s) a couple times.

Definitely a phone problem... I'm typing this on my computer connected to wireless right next to the phone.

I am having the same issue on unverse and a friend is on direct tv, so who knows?

Yup, same thing happening here, i'm in the UK using and Iphone 4S and trying to connect to a Netgear router, It's really annoying me... :/ Any ideas? :(

Same thing here. I'm on Sprints network and having the same issues. Hope it get's fixed soon. I need my wifi, you know how sprint is.