What's new

When is ios5 release date

I really have any idea apple is really trying to keep that as a secret about the date but I'll find out

Sent from my iPod touch using iPF.net

JackTown601 said:
I really have any idea apple is really trying to keep that as a secret about the date but I'll find out

If you find a official date please release. No date has ever been announced so I wouldn't worried about it real soon

iCrank said:
If you find a official date please release. No date has ever been announced so I wouldn't worried about it real soon

+1. Which they'll probably announce it a few days or a week before they intend to release it.

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0)

Yea they will probably in the late august

U know any info about the iPod touch 5g

A rough guess would be in late september. iOS 5 Beta 6 is supposed to be launched 17th of august and who knows how many betas we will see before the full version.

A rough guess would be in late september. iOS 5 Beta 6 is supposed to be launched 17th of august and who knows how many betas we will see before the full version.

How ever any apple feel is needed before the beta is ok for public use with as little bugs as possible, ios 2.0 had around 9 betas and some have had much less it all depends on how buggy the firmware is.

ca06827465 said:
I wonder what things will be added

Go to the apple website. Choose the iPhone tab and scroll all the way down until you see the ios5 banner. You'll find a list of all the new additional features. There are like 200

I would say some time in October due to the new iphone will be out.