What's new

What's With SIri Not Working AT ALL For Me?

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Have tried disabling, rebooting and re-enabling several times. When I activate Siri and ask a question she says something went wrong. When I try to use dictation in any app--messages or notes, after I dictate my sentence it thinks awhile, shows the 3 purple dots and then the dots just go away, with no text printed.

Any further suggestions?

Are you stock or JB? Sounds like a software issue to me. Your best bet is to take it to an Apple store and use the info bar there or get one of the reps to trouble shoot it for you, and if it is a software issue they will fix it or replace it on the spot if they have Iphone to do that because they are on back order till November 4th. Good luck!

Stock, thanks. Another forum suggested Airplane Mode then disabling Siri for 20 seconds, then re-enabling. This worked--for one query then she stopped again....

For what it's worth - I am having the same problem. It worked fine yesterday. I am not JB'd, I am completely stock and have had the phone for 5 days. Lets just say I am increasingly unimpressed (and increasingly worried) with this phone.

Take care,
Rob

Siri is so hit or miss with me. It's a feature that took me away from android, and it rarely works well, HUGE dissapointment.