What's new

What's with iTunes and Apple in general

andrzejls

Reaction score
I am sick and tired of iTunes password. Apple knows exactly from which computer I am oppening iTunes (approved computer). So what is the purpose of password to iTunes?. I really hate this control and I am on the verge of ditching all of mine iProducts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be fixed in iOS6

Hi xray.... You're good at this, so comment, please. Do you see any problems upgrading an old iPhone 4 with an old version directly to iOS 6? Or even 5.1? Is there a general rule of thumb that says NO, or just go for it?

By the way, xray..., I see you're in the Charlotte area. Have you ever visited the Apple stores in Pineville or the other place farther north? Thumbs up/down on them?

Hi EWatt!
I can't comment on upgrading from your older verson of 4.X, but I am still on 5.0 and don't see why there would be any issues at all in upgrading. Apple is pretty good about integration with older versions without too many problems. You should just take a deep breath and go for it! I am very much looking forward to 6.0...seems to have a lot of nice new features.

I have visited the Apple store in Pineville (South Park Mall) and it was professional and helpful as most stores are. I was recently in Northlake Mall where the other Charlotte Apple store is, but did nothing other than take a peek inside. Didn't really need anything and didn't want to drool over all the stuff I can't have right now.... LOL!

Do you live in NC or SC?

Last edited:
xray.... thanks for the comeback. I'll probably take that deep breath and upgrade to iOS 6 after my 2 yr contract expires soon. I'll probably get the iP5, and only then will I mess with an "upgrade." Things work so well now, and the only thing I can't get are a few apps that need iOS 4.3 or higher. Big deal.
I'm about 40 miles ENE of Charlotte in the sleepy town of Albemarle. Nice.

Holy moly! I live in Mt. Pleasant....I bet you drive right by my house in fact. I live right on Hwy 73. LOL!

Just passed through Albemarle on my way to Morrow Mt. today to go horseback riding in fact.