What's new

Whats the last app/game installed on your iPhone

spencerdl

Reaction score
The last app I installed on my iPhone 5s was Wikipedia, and the last game I installed was ZenPinball (Marvel Pinball Edition). I was curious about the latest apps/games that iPhone users are using. Feel free to post everytime you download a new app/game on your iPhone.....SMILE

No one has installed apps or games??

Yesterday I installed "Crazy Taxi" gonna try it out.

I just installed Lumen Trails. It's a task list type app, but more. It tracks exercise, work flow, diet, contacts...all the above.

It was free in the Appsgonefree app about a week ago. :)

I jut installed "SketchBook Mobile" on my phone (and "SketchBook Pro" on my iPad). They are Apple's free "App of the Week" for this week and I couldn't resist.

Aside from the fact that they are currently free - they re pretty awesome drawing apps. I'm having a great time playing with them.

Marilyn

I jut installed "SketchBook Mobile" on my phone (and "SketchBook Pro" on my iPad). They are Apple's free "App of the Week" for this week and I couldn't resist.

Aside from the fact that they are currently free - they re pretty awesome drawing apps. I'm having a great time playing with them.

Marilyn

Thanks for the info. Just downloaded "SketchBook Mobile".....KOOL

I installed Scanbot last week, but wasn't able to use it until yesterday. I scanned several documents and scanbot converted them to .pdf format and I was able to email them to colleagues from within the app. Wonderful little app, glad I found it.

Here's my last 3.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407552026.092076.jpg

I decided to download Instagram. I'm going to see if I like it.

I'm trying the free 14 day trial of "BeatsMusic"......After the free trial it's $9.99 monthly/ $99.99 yearly......SERIOUSLY.

Just downloaded "Find my iPhone". Can't believe I didn't have this app...WOW

I downloaded and played my game: Move In Two Lines :D
You could try it ;)

I downloaded and played my game: Move In Two Lines :D
You could try it ;)
Just went to the App Store and saw your app. I might have to check it out. Smile