What's new

Whats the difference?

rdub

Reaction score
I've jailbroken before and I plan on doing it again, last time I used redsnow, I searched and I don't see it this time, what is the difference between it and absinthe? Or is there redsnow again and I'm blind?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

All the jailbreak tools use the same exact exploits to perform the jailbreaks. The only difference is the delivery system. For 5.1.1, Absinthe is the only tool currently available for jailbreaking. Eventually the Rocky Racoon exploit will be bundled into Redsn0w as well, but it will perform the exact same way it does inside of Absinthe.

Thank you! Not sure I like the possibility of loosing my camera roll though

Last edited:
Photos are stored in your iTunes backup, also you can turn on iCloud photo sharing and they will all be stored in your cloud.

Ok, one more dumb question & that's it for tonite I promise! I have two phones with the same iTunes account, if I turn iCloud on (currently off on my phone), will it share the photos with both phones?

Yes, if you turn the iCloud photo stream on you will be able to see all the photos in your cloud on any device that is logged in to that cloud account. For instance, I use the same iCloud account on my iPad, iPhone and Macbook and I can access all of my cloud photos from any of those devices.

Ok so iCloud will stay off, maybe I'll wait for redsnow, either way thanks a bunch!