What's new

Whats App

lulya

Reaction score
Hello every one, i have a question about whats app can i download it in my iPod if so how can i do that?

lulya said:
Hello every one, i have a question about whats app can i download it in my iPod if so how can i do that?

Yes.. Just go app store which already built inside your ipod, tab the desired app and begin to download, but for this you'll have to register and get your apple ID, valid credit card is needed though

Whatsapp won't work on iPod since it requires sim card to register ur cell phone number with whatsapp server!! Whatsapp is a cross platform which uses mobile number to get register!!

Installing and registering for Whatsapp wont be a problem as you can use your cell number and use the code that Whatsapp will send to you.
The problem will be when you connect your iPod to iTunes it will remove the app from iPod saying it's not for iPod or not compatible with it.
I would suggest you use iMessage or Viber or liveprofile

Last edited:
Ok.. I knew that i couldn't, but i am using iMessages. But wht about the other apps that u r talking about?

I too want the WhatsApp.
But i dont have credit card.
You can send for me like a Gift ?
I have some promo code angry birds, fruit ninja, camera+ and more.
You can swap with me?
Thank you.

Via by: IPhone 4s

I too want the WhatsApp.
But i dont have credit card.
You can send for me like a Gift ?
I have some promo code angry birds, fruit ninja, camera+ and more.
You can swap with me?
Thank you.

Via by: IPhone 4s
You can go to Apple store and buy a gift card from them and redeem your iTunes account, you will then be able to buy applications from the app store. At the apple store you have the option to pay with cash.

Viber is just like Whatsapp but better, it also has the free call feature. I use Viber more than Whatsapp now as most of the contacts have Viber installed. It's free btw.
LiveProfile is also just like Whatsapp but it doesn't have the call feature. What makes LiveProfile different from Viber and Whatsapp is that it won't automatically add contacts and you have to actually add friends in it who then approve the request. For people with privacy concerns.

Thank you guys i downloaded the profile app but i wanna ask my friends have to download this app too if they are using blackberry messanger?

Check out Yeroc Music. It analyzes the music on your iPod and instantly makes you playlists based on what your doing. I've been using it a few days now and it works awesome.

lulya said:
Thank you guys i downloaded the profile app but i wanna ask my friends have to download this app too if they are using blackberry messanger?

No one answered me..

lulya said:
No one answered me..

Your friends will have to install liveprofile app to be able to be in contact with you via liveprofile.
Liveprofile is available for all android blackberry and iPhone.

Thanks for the explanation :) and for the help