E enots27 New Member Nov 4, 2011 #1 People keep referring to the next iPhone as the iPhone 5 however I happen to believe it will be called the iPhone 6. What does everyone in here think.
People keep referring to the next iPhone as the iPhone 5 however I happen to believe it will be called the iPhone 6. What does everyone in here think.
Skull One Super Moderator Staff member Nov 4, 2011 #2 I think you should read this thread http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-polls-9/iphone-5-iphone-6-a-24729/#post126627 And there is ZERO chance of them calling it anything BUT the iPhone 5.
I think you should read this thread http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-polls-9/iphone-5-iphone-6-a-24729/#post126627 And there is ZERO chance of them calling it anything BUT the iPhone 5.
Darkstar2007 Well-Known Member Staff member Nov 4, 2011 #3 Moderation Notice:​ This thread has been closed by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules Please use our Search Function Click to expand... Closed. Please use the link Skull One provided.
Moderation Notice:​ This thread has been closed by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules Please use our Search Function Click to expand... Closed. Please use the link Skull One provided.
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon