What's new

What Should I Draw HD – iPad App to Answer Our What We Should Draw Question

MissBanana

Reaction score
If your kids are always confused and short of ideas about what they should draw, this new iPad app answers your question.

What Should I Draw HD not only provides drawing media but also gives suggestions of what to draw. The app consists of four splodges of paint when touched that reveal a different part of the drawing suggestion. The blue reveals an adjective, red reveals a colour, yellow reveals an animal and purple reveals a verb. So the end result could be "A sparkling, Pink, Walrus, Chilling Out" and other thousands of combinations available. Kids will have some fun to explore the ideas about what they should draw and it’s amazing to see how they translate the idea into wonderful artworks.

Additionally, users are able to upload their artwork to What Should I Draw website, save and see how it looks on their favorite printable item.

What Should I Draw HD App Features:
* Thousands of suggestions of what to draw
* 12 beautiful colours to choose from
* Correction button
* Save to device gallery option
* Upload to What Should I Draw App gallery
* Artwork on T shirt, mug or other printable item look

iPhone drawing apps | What Should I Draw for more info
What Should I Draw HD app is available for download for only $2.99 in the Apple App store worldwide, while the artwork website can be accessed for free.
Download the app to get started and register on the website to get gallery access.

Apps Store Link
Website

Apps Icon
logo.jpg

Screenshots
mzl.muvioxhm.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.exijzwub.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.qtsbmyhs.480x480-75.jpg