What's new

What is your ringtone?

iCrank

Reaction score
Ok I know there is a thread about "what are you listening to right now" and I couldn't find a specific "what's your ringtone" in the search. Well let me start it off. My ringtone is the door chime from the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Service (wmata). It matches my wallpaper which is the WMATA metro map.

iCrank said:
Ok I know there is a thread about "what are you listening to right now" and I couldn't find a specific "what's your ringtone" in the search. Well let me start it off. My ringtone is the door chime from the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Service (wmata). It matches my wallpaper which is the WMATA metro map.

My ringtone is tattoos&tequila by Vince Neil.

iCrank said:
Thanks...I started to get bored...I like the song...makes me want to get my next tattoo

Lol. They are addictive. I've got four and I'm saving up for my 5th. Well I don't need to derail this thread lol. Do you have a custom SMS tone?

It's alright. I have 8, my next one will be the Washington redskins logo. My SMS tone is run Joe by chuck brown

iCrank said:
It's alright. I have 8, my next one will be the Washington redskins logo. My SMS tone is run Joe by chuck brown

Awesome lol. Well you'll agree there addictive then! Lmao. My SMS tone is two weeks by all that remains.

iCrank said:

Awesome lol. Well you'll agree there addictive then! Lmao. My SMS tone is two weeks by all that remains.

Nice. I'm also thinking about getting my ears gauged 10g

iCrank said:
Nice. I'm also thinking about getting my ears gauged 10g

I have a buddy that has the same gauge size. Looks pretty intimidating on him lol. Go for it! Lifes short why not? I had thought about getting my eyebrow pierced.

My ring tone is "Alert alert this is the wife calling... Alert Alert.... Cracks me up every time it rings as I think I should be doing something wrong ha ha