What's new

What is the best way to jailbreak?

NinjaPuma937

Reaction score
I am wondering what is the safest and easiest way to jailbreak my new iPhone. I am currently on 4.2.9 but I am going to get the 4.2.10 update. If I do jailbreak and something goes wrong can I just restore it somehow? I am on Verizon so I don't know if that makes a difference on jailbreaking it or not.

NinjaPuma937 said:
I am wondering what is the safest and easiest way to jailbreak my new iPhone. I am currently on 4.2.9 but I am going to get the 4.2.10 update. If I do jailbreak and something goes wrong can I just restore it somehow? I am on Verizon so I don't know if that makes a difference on jailbreaking it or not.

The only jailbreak you can do with those firmwares is a tethered jailbreak. Which means you'll have to plug your phone into the computer every time you want to reboot, or power your phone up.

Okay thanks. So if I do a jailbreak it won't mess up my phone at all because I don't feel like buying another iPhone.

NinjaPuma937 said:
Okay thanks. So if I do a jailbreak it won't mess up my phone at all because I don't feel like buying another iPhone.

The only thing that will happen when you jailbreak is a big happy smile. Sort of like the kool aid guy. Oh yeah you'll get Cydia ( jailbreak AppStore )
You're phone will become one with your soul.