What's new

What is needed to create a dictionary app for iphone?

vribium

Reaction score
Hello Everybody.
How are you doing.

I would like to know the things needed to create an application for iphone, that is more or less similar than any of the dictionary apps out there. The only major problem i've got is that, i do not own Iphone or Apple. I just have Windows 7, so if there is a free software you can suggest for me, then it should be for windows. So, i hope anyone knows what it takes to create an Dictionary-like application for Iphone, and where to get the software.

Thanks

To properly develop applications for the iPhone you must be running OSX and using Xcode. As far as I know there are no iPhone simulators for windows.

I didn't say I was going to develop iphon apps on windows, I said I on Ipad. Is that possible?

vribium said:
Hello Everybody.
How are you doing.

I would like to know the things needed to create an application for iphone, that is more or less similar than any of the dictionary apps out there. The only major problem i've got is that, i do not own Iphone or Apple. I just have Windows 7, so if there is a free software you can suggest for me, then it should be for windows. So, i hope anyone knows what it takes to create an Dictionary-like application for Iphone, and where to get the software.

Thanks

vribium said:
I didn't say I was going to develop iphon apps on windows, I said I on Ipad. Is that possible?

Look again. Your first post twice mentioned creating an app for iPhone, you never mentioned doing it on an iPad.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator