What's new

What is iCloud ?

iSwag

Reaction score
Can someone give me a quick review (what devises it support and firmwares ect.......) about iCloud please :D ? i have iPhone 3g v.4.2.1, will it support my devise ?

From the Apple website, iCloud requires iOS 5 on iPhone 3GS or later. Do you have a 3GS?

IOS 5 is not the only way to utilize apple's iCloud. In any device that is running 4.2.1 or higher in the iTunes store and app store you were able to access purchased Apps or music that your account has been used to purchase in the past and in the future.

IOS 5 is not the only way to utilize apple's iCloud. In any device that is running 4.2.1 or higher in the iTunes store and app store you were able to access purchased Apps or music that your account has been used to purchase in the past and in the future.

Yeah, but that's just a small part of iCloud purely related to the App store and iTunes store, prior iCloud release, we were able to share on our several devices apps or musics purchased in those 2 stores with of course the same app store and itunes store account set onto our devices. To be able to see the iCloud setting and use the full potential of iCloud you will need iOS 5+
iCloud working on iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, and on Mac computer or PC if it's setup on them.