What's new

What docking station do you use?

chantelle310

Reaction score
Hey guys, what docking station do you use? Mine broke few months ago and never got round to buying a new one.. Now christmas is round the corner im looking into buying one. So what do you lot reccomend?

Dont want anything overly expensive.. Just want a decent sound somthing thats not too huge and not an eyesore. I think the gear4 angry birds one looks quite cool anyone have one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, what docking station do you use? Mine broke few months ago and never got round to buying a new one.. Now christmas is round the corner im looking into buying one. So what do you lot reccomend?

Dont want anything overly expensive.. Just want a decent sound somthing thats not too huge and not an eyesore. I think the gear4 angry birds one looks quite cool anyone have one?

I haven't any kind of docking station but as you mentioned Christmas is round the corner you can buy me the Sony one 😄 thanks he he

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 using Tapatalk

I haven't any kind of docking station but as you mentioned Christmas is round the corner you can buy me the Sony one 😄 thanks he he

Ahaha ill be kind enough to donate you my broken one.... Lol

Ahaha ill be kind enough to donate you my broken one.... Lol

Oh gee thanks 😊 postage will be cheap enough as we're both in the real capital of England. Manchester ha ha. Mad4it!

Oh gee thanks 😊 postage will be cheap enough as we're both in the real capital of England. Manchester ha ha. Mad4it!

Christmas spirit has taken a hold of me allready what can i say! Ah another manc :) though i was the only one!

I still use the cable provided by apple...

Though have been looking @ getting something like this.

Logitech have a few good ones.

If i dont endup Choosing a docking station then i might consider Apple TV.. And play my music straight through that... Anybody use it?

I am also considering that. I'm curious to hear how it works

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I think apple tv is a great idea.. Airplay alone is enough for me to be sold onit. If you have a good set of surround sound it would be great

I think apple tv is a great idea.. Airplay alone is enough for me to be sold onit. If you have a good set of surround sound it would be great

An apple tv in manchester? Do you trust your neighbours that much (laughs out loud)