What's new

What cool ringtone have u got?

k.bird197

Reaction score
Hi guys i was wondering what ringtone you have on ya ip4, i wanted to know as im thinking of changing mine as im bored with what i have.

At the moment i have tweek my nipple by faithless.

Can you also tell me where u get ya tones from as i get mine from either Zedge or just myplain old itunes libary.

Thanks

"Can I Play With Madness" -Iron Maiden (insert explicative here) YEAH!

"Working Man" -Rush (fer werk)

"Nothing Else Matters" -Metallica (my loverly wife's ringtone)

"Awaken Mustakrakish" -Dethklok (General wake up)

"Click Click Boom" -Saliva (Shooting buddy)

I can go on :p

Last edited:
My default is "Everybody's talking at me" by Harry Nilsson. It dates from the 70s. But hey what a title!

Jay- Z on to the next one
Drake Fancy (for the Mrs.)

I dont have the iPhone 4 yet but i know what the ringtone will be:
Street Level by Def cut, catchy song! =D

big bang theory theme song lol

Geek! Lol. Jk. Love that show!

I've got the chain by fleetwood mac. It's the opening song to the F1 on the BBC here in the UK

I just cut what bit I want out of a song using iTunes then change the file extension to m4a

big bang theory theme song lol

Geek! Lol. Jk. Love that show!

I've got the chain by fleetwood mac. It's the opening song to the F1 on the BBC here in the UK

I just cut what bit I want out of a song using iTunes then change the file extension to m4a

sweet, i use a proxy so i can download the f1 videos from bbc :D then i use a converter so i can watch it on my ps3, but it also removes the 30 day limit thing, though i never keep them that long any way..

i am waiting for practice 2 to be able to download for the media player. and practice 3 starts in 33 minutes and then qualifying at 4pm uk time, 6pm my time.. who do you hope wins?

i hope ferrari first then red bull second and mcalren crash and end up last lol..

i have a number of songs as ringtones some from youtube videos i had no idea what they where called. big bang theory and i have text message with him saying bezinga lol

but i have some hard house toonz in there also from the cd i bought from cyberdog in camnden town london when i was there for holiday..

i like your good idea of the f1 song though

I had it before the BBC took F1 over from ITV last year. BBC had it as the opening song before ITV took over from them. Lol. Always missed it :(

For downloading the F1 I use thebox.bz. Has them up long before the BBC does. Its a torrent site and you have to register first. Good news is tho all the sport torrents (Inc. F1) don't count towards your share ratio. Can usually download the whole of a grand prix including the usuall 1hour intro in under an hour.

I hate ferrari. Ever since schumacher. Hate Alonso also as I'm A big fan of mclaren and Hamilton. So for me it would be Lewis then Vettel then Webber.

I had it before the BBC took F1 over from ITV last year. BBC had it as the opening song before ITV took over from them. Lol. Always missed it :(

For downloading the F1 I use thebox.bz. Has them up long before the BBC does. Its a torrent site and you have to register first. Good news is tho all the sport torrents (Inc. F1) don't count towards your share ratio. Can usually download the whole of a grand prix including the usuall 1hour intro in under an hour.

I hate ferrari. Ever since schumacher. Hate Alonso also as I'm A big fan of mclaren and Hamilton. So for me it would be Lewis then Vettel then Webber.

how do they have it before bbc? torrent usually sucks for me slow speed, but from bbc you have to spend AGES converting the files...

i knew you would be a mclaren fan the two brit drivers ;)

losermacher now is with mercedes doing crap, but he doesent care does he, he had his time now hes just having fun...

FERRARI rocks!!! they will win no matter who the drivers are..

i like the bright orange mcalren t-shirt but apart from that i hope they crash and come last, though they not doing very well now any way they are like 9th place. though the last race luise came second..

any way i think we gone way off topic on this guys thread ;p

We have reached our maximum open signup limit (90,000). We now require an invite to join. Please try to get one from a friend.

but how do they have it before the bbc? is it from some other channel or something?

Last edited:
It usually takes the BBC an hour or 2 after the programme has finished to put it o. The iplayer. I can usually download it from the box before it goes up on iplayer then I can transfer it straight to a memory stick and plug it in the tv in the bedroom for viewing when I get peace. Lol.

I'll see if I can send you an invite and get you signed up.

What's wrong with mclaren? Me being scottish it was only natural to support coulthard then just ended up sticking with mclaren. Can't stand ferrari!

It usually takes the BBC an hour or 2 after the programme has finished to put it o. The iplayer. I can usually download it from the box before it goes up on iplayer then I can transfer it straight to a memory stick and plug it in the tv in the bedroom for viewing when I get peace. Lol.

I'll see if I can send you an invite and get you signed up.

What's wrong with mclaren? Me being scottish it was only natural to support coulthard then just ended up sticking with mclaren. Can't stand ferrari!

:O how can you not like ferrari?

atm the practice race 2 has finished hours ago like over 15 hours and i still cant download it :/ even practice race three has finished, i wonder when bbc will hurry up and upload it...

everything is wrong with mcalren... maybe we should make an f1 thread lol in the off topic...