What's new

What color iphone 4s do you prefer?

sekelani

Reaction score
Prefer white because you can barely see the finger prints.

thomasjtsi said:
Black! I hear the battery lasts twice as long than the white model...

...FYI, I know the battery doesn't last longer.

That's cant be true.

SweetPoison said:
This is just a friendly warning. Please do not take out another thread regarding iphone color. Do you understand? Please read our rules.

Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by iPhone staff in accordance with the Forum Rules

Be careful. I would read our rules. I never even knew there was a thread about iPhone color = search button.
My bad

End of discussion. Back on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a black one but want a white 1 becouse its the 1 i aint got : /

When i picked mine up at the store they were all out of white, so i settled for black. I am just as happy with the black one though. I have had cell phones since 1992, and this is my 1st apple product and this is the best phone i have ever had. So if it was white, black or even hot pink i would still buy it. LOL

got Black .... bcoz white get dirty easily then black.....

When i picked mine up at the store they were all out of white, so i settled for black. I am just as happy with the black one though. I have had cell phones since 1992, and this is my 1st apple product and this is the best phone i have ever had. So if it was white, black or even hot pink i would still buy it. LOL

Ohhhhh, hot pink sounds great! But I got the white one. It looks more "Applish" to me.

Wanted the black, but they did not have one and I needed it for a trip, so I "settled" for the white, now I love the contrast between the black case and the white IPhone. I think however I would have been happy with either.

Have a great day,
HiddenPuppy

I went white 32g 4s, have a white iPad 2 also and love them both. I had a White reveal case on it that got dirty within 5 days and looked terrible, now i roll with the white naked and i love it. Looks great.