What's new

What color case looks best with white iphone?

I have a white incase case for my white iphone and it goes very well with it.

specialcarenurse said:
I have white speck candy shell case with black trim. Very slick!

Do you have problems with the flash? I've noticed cases that don't have the black ring around the flash cause a big white spit in my pictures, I guess because the phone s white.

jbs06civicsi said:

Do you use a screen protector?

I use the black apple bumper case on my white iPhone 4. I think it looks pretty slick

jbs06civicsi said:

I don't about that particular case, but the white cases look really good on the white iPhone. I have a white iPhone with a white phonesuit elite case.

applechick said:
Do you have problems with the flash? I've noticed cases that don't have the black ring around the flash cause a big white spit in my pictures, I guess because the phone s white.

No I haven't had any problems with the flash and pics ! Love the phone.

I have white Incase with black trim and

#1. Looks AWSOME

#2. Zero problems with flash

iCrank said:
Burgundy...with redskins yellow.

Nuh. Since I have a white iPhone, Navy blue with a touch of.... Silver maybe.. Yes that's it.

I have a clear jelly case with a quilted look on the back, looks trick in both white and black

I don't about that particular case, but the white cases look really good on the white iPhone. I have a white iPhone with a white phonesuit elite case.

How much do you notice the extra bulk on the Phonesuit case? I debated getting one when I was looking for a case. I currently have a Griffin white silicon bumper with a clear plastic back so it still looks all white. It works for the time being, but I didn't really get it as a permanent solution for my iPhone 4S. I don't really want my phone to weigh 5 pounds, and I'm not terribly concerned with the battery life, but the Phonesuit looks pretty slick compared to some of the other options available. I'm not a big fan of the Otterbox cases, they look like they just suffocate the phone. The Phonesuit looked like it just holds it like a bumper with a little extra size on the back.

Nemesis said:
How much do you notice the extra bulk on the Phonesuit case? I debated getting one when I was looking for a case. I currently have a Griffin white silicon bumper with a clear plastic back so it still looks all white. It works for the time being, but I didn't really get it as a permanent solution for my iPhone 4S. I don't really want my phone to weigh 5 pounds, and I'm not terribly concerned with the battery life, but the Phonesuit looks pretty slick compared to some of the other options available. I'm not a big fan of the Otterbox cases, they look like they just suffocate the phone. The Phonesuit looked like it just holds it like a bumper with a little extra size on the back.

The Phonesuit looked like it just holds it like a bumper with a little extra size on the back.
You summed it up right there. However there is another case called the Boost Case, that looks like the Phonesuit elite case with 2200 mAh battery. Nearly same design for nearly half the money.
But I like my Phonesuit Elite case. Feels good to hold, it's alittle heavy not to bad for a phone case/ battery case. And the white looks great.