What's new

What are your thoughts on latest iPhone 5 rumours?

Cnash007

Reaction score
What do you guys think of the latest iPhone 5 rumors. Most of which are believable but eager to see the overall outcome of the design. Mainly the A6 and 10mp camera. Also I think the larger screen will be a great addition for the #iPhoneography group. Not too sure about it possible going 4g tho

Who knows with apple but they just bumped the camera to a 8mp camera one so I dont believe we will see a change in mp's I think it will stay at 8mp's A6 chip? I think these features will be in the iphone 5S more then the iphone 5..

4G seems like it could be possible as even in the uk we will see 4G speeds so for sure in the next few iphones at the latest

A6 processor seems to be for sure - better sensor from Sony in the camera likely along with a slightly larger screen maybe curved phone factor seems to be the rumour.

Problem is - HEAVY RUMOUR is 4G capable. But we all know how 4G sucks battery life and given recent performance in that dept, Apple doesn't give me a lot of optimism.

Oh yeah - June 2012 release at WWDC - 8 mos after the 4S release. Better be a real killer iHone or there will be a few unhappy customers.

I like reading rumours then after apple announce products seeing who predicted correctly

I am trolling looking to see what apple does with the iphone 5. I have been rocking android since the og droid, which I believe is arguably the best device of its time. Since then it seems like android just have been missing something. Yes we have roms and nice hd screens but its like motorola has the best hard ware but they are not allowing us to be open. Htc is open but has crappy battery life and its plastic. Samsung is skimming on hardware and after buying the galaxy nexus and seeing the cheap lte radios they use I am set to never buy a samsung device again. So my next device will be either the iphone 5 or a motorola device. Right now motorola has slumped to its old ways before the og droid which has me eying apple right now. 4inch screen + lte is what I am looking for in the next iphone.

Now there are so many choices for us on smartphones,but we are also so concentrate on iPhone 5,the most reason I think is Apple's strong brand effects,and the mystery of the new iPhone.So about the iPhone 5,I am not sure waht other specifications,but I believe the LTE will be on it.

I try not to speculate or have any expecatations. That way, I'm always surprised for the better :) But seriously, they have to step up their game. Samsung is notorious for copying but their strength is in UPGRADING their copying. There's that new phablet right now that seems pretty cool. Would love some extra screen size and battery life that deosn't run out even though I turn on GPS all day.