What's new

What are you most excited for at the September 9 Apple Announcement?

DrumsOfGrohl

Staff member
Reaction score
Apple will be releasing and or announcing these products live on September 9.
  1. iPhone 6S
  2. iPhone 6S Plus
  3. iPad Air 3
  4. iPad Air Mini 4
  5. 4K iMac
  6. Apple TV
  7. iOS 9
  8. OS X El Capitan
and possibly the iPad Pro (12.9-inch iPad)

I'm most excited for iOS 9 (because I beta tested it for a bit, and other than the glitches, was a great improvement) and the new Apple TV (mostly because we're not sure what the upgrade will be; I'm a sucker for mysteries).

I'm excited about IPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air 3, IOS 9 and EI Capitan.
I was just going to buy the new iPhone but I think I'll be buying the new ipad too.

I currently have an iPhone 6 and an iPad Air 2, so I'm looking forward to iOS 9. Especially the split screen on the iPad.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

I currently have an iPhone 6 and an iPad Air 2, so I'm looking forward to iOS 9. Especially the split screen on the iPad.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk
Have the same devices and looking forward to the same thing.

I like the idea of the split screen so I need to upgrade my iPad Air to get that.

I like the idea of the split screen so I need to upgrade my iPad Air to get that.
I've already tried it and it's quite amazing. Right now only Apple apps support split screen but after iOS 9 is publicly released I'd expect many third party apps will support it.

I've already tried it and it's quite amazing. Right now only Apple apps support split screen but after iOS 9 is publicly released I'd expect many third party apps will support it.
Its going to be very useful I'm sure, So much to look forward to.

Oh yes, :) I hadn't thought of that.

I could shop on two sites at the same time ;)
I just checked. You can't open Safari in both windows at the same time, but you can open Safari and another app. Here's a post I made in iPad Forums with the photos app in the other window.
image.png