What's new

What are the Best iPhone Photo apps?

Thena

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the best iPhone Photo apps for iPhone 4 to download? I love messing around with photos, whether adding sun effects, or making everyone look like cartoon characters, what ever, just want to know some of the best ones out there i can download. Thanks! :)

Pretty tough question as there are so many.
If you are looking for picture taking apps with a twist, I like apps like 360 Panaorama, CamWow is pretty versatile and silly – multiple lenses and effects to take photos with that do things like mirror, pixilate and distort like a fun house mirror. For Post Production, I use Photoshop Express to sharpen, crop, straighten, and change exposure. Diptic to put multiple pictures in one large frame and Pic Collage to make, well, a photo collage. There are a myriad of other cool apps I have, but again it depends on what you would like to do.

Hope this helps -

camera+ if you're into photography most of the time. But i also recommend lens+, lots of options for both videos and photos. The only drawback about lens+ is that it takes quite a while to open. Re photo editing, i recommend snapseed/

Thanks everyone for this info, gonna check them out and get downloading :)

Snapseed is the free App of the Week so you should definitely get it!

Camera+ is the best. Along with Snapspeed. The difference is that Camera+ has all the effects and filters pre set though you can lower and increase the effect percentage in it. While in Snapspeed you chose a particular effect, say vintage and then play with it. It has settings for each effect which includes from brightness, contrast to sharpness.
I prefer Camera+.