What's new

What accessories to buy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDanishDanger

Reaction score
Well while we're waiting for the release, what accessories are a "must-have" or really cool to have for the iphone4?? I'm gonna buy some things in advance so what are some things current iphone users have?

ORDER YOUR ACCESSORIES AFTER RECEIVIG THE PHONE!!!!!!! A Verizon customer service rep told me if they were to run out of something other than just the phone you order, it won’t get shipped till the accessories comes back in stock! Just wanted to share that with you guys because I care haha.

I think that is a good point. Pre-order your Iphone with no accessories. Make a seprate order for any accessories you may want. This way your I-phone won't be held up because a certain acessory is out of stock. This is what I am going to do. I don't want to take any chances on not getting the Iphone as soon as possible.

ORDER YOUR ACCESSORIES AFTER RECEIVIG THE PHONE!!!!!!! A Verizon customer service rep told me if they were to run out of something other than just the phone you order, it won’t get shipped till the accessories comes back in stock! Just wanted to share that with you guys because I care haha.
I'm glad you brought that up. I wouldn't have thought of that.

Im going to get a

SGP Screen Cover. (Front only)
SGP Neo Hybrid Matte case in white. (I hope it fits the Verizon iPhone

Definitely hold out on cases until they verify they will work with the modified button placement on the Verizon iPhone. There are subtle shifts in the left side buttons.

Why put a case on such a sleek, stylish-looking phone and ugly it up? Just pay the $99 for the squaretrade.com warranty, and if you ever break it, they'll fix it (with a $50 deductible of course). Then at least you can enjoy the sexiness of your phone ;)

i think clear iphone cases are not bad. high transparency, drop-protector,anti-wear,seamless usability!

Status
Not open for further replies.