What's new

Welcome to the T-Mobile iPhone Forum

I came from a note 2 to an iPhone 5, I like to stay up to date on a few platforms. However.....dear God however.....I regret losing the note 2. The OS on that phone was amazing, the battery life literally blows the iPhone 5 out of the water, and the screen was big enough to actually read things lol.

That being said, I think the iPhone 5 is amazing, I just regret losing my premium device ;-(.

Yeah!!! Sorry to hear you lost such a great phone. I couldn't justify the cost of a note2 since there is absolutely nothing wrong with my note. I would be really upset to lose my Note, even if I end up getting an iphone 5/5S. But then the SGs4 looks really amazing!!!! What to do??? I have 2 really great android phones now. Decisions, decisions. I hate to get a IPh 5 now when the 5S is around the corner, or even the iPh 6. And I have my eye on the international Note 8! Iphone or android?????

Was with TMobile for a couple of years already.. Thought their service was awful,, but actually it was the android phone i was using that made it a nightmare. Just got the IPHONE 5 from them a couple of weeks ago. Very happy with it so far. T-Mobile changed their rate structure. One price unlimited everything. You do have to pay full price for the iphone 5 though. However, you pay $99 down. and $20 a month for the phone (which is added to your bill)

Dave