What's new

website not displayed in iphone

thosecars82

Reaction score
Hello
I have a website which does not show its content in iphone. It's a website that is built with swishmax and its files are swf files. Does anyone has any idea about why might be happening?
Thanks

Last edited:
Maybe it can be show with Frash on JB iPhone. I don't have installed Frash, you need to search about it on forum. Frash is Flash player for iPhone and can be installed from Cydia.

iPhone not support flash web pages.
Is there any software to be able to display this websites in an iphone? how much does software cost?

Skyfire is the only one browser supporting flash on iPhone for the moment. It coast not more than $4 depending of your application store country, as for me i got it from autralia apple application store for $2.99 i can display any flash web site on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyfire displays and converts only flash videos to HTML5 format, but not displays other flash components such as flash web pages, games etc.

Frash is not working on iOS 4.3

bab2010 said:

Yflash from cydia
I guess you suggested using cydia instead of Frash.

But, is Yflash only useful to display flash videos or is it useful as well to display any flash website?
Thanks

bab2010 said:

Yflash from cydia
I guess you suggested using cydia instead of Frash.

But, is Yflash only useful to display flash videos or is it useful as well to display any flash website?
Thanks

Yflash is an app to play flash videos, it's not tweaked into safari like frash does.