What's new

Webcam Style App Help!

daveshann

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I really hope this app exists!

I am looking for an app that I can use as a webcam. My family live in Scotland so this needs to be iPhone to PC.......Does this exists? If so, what is it called?

Thanks in advance

D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't any any application capable of doing what you want, but why don't u use skype on your phone? By using skype, you can make video calls with anyone in your skype contacts, and the video quality is really good, the voice as well.

I don't any any application capable of doing what you want, but why don't u use skype on your phone? By using skype, you can make video calls with anyone in your skype contacts, and the video quality is really good, the voice as well.

Genius! Haha, why on earth didn't I think of that!!!!! Cheers pal

Genius! Haha, why on earth didn't I think of that!!!!! Cheers pal

No worries :)

Hmm, Skype seems very sluggish over video :(

Skype need memory to run well specialy when you making video call. Close all open apps standing by in the background and run skype again.

Skype need memory to run well specialy when you making video call. Close all open apps standing by in the background and run skype again.

Worked like a charm, thanks!

Glad it's working great for you.

is there any application other then skype and YM that we can used for video calling with Iphone4?

thanks all,

my skype does not have video. only voice. am i missing something ?

my skype does not have video. only voice. am i missing something ?

You will need to tap on one of your online contacts, after taping on a contact, you will see "video call" in the list.