What's new

Weatherbug

coolemerald

Reaction score
I just got Weatherbug on my new 4S. I had it on my BB for a couple of years, and the icon on the home screen would have the temperature, or a little picture of the current weather, or whatever, you could choose how you wanted it to appear on your screen. So on my iPhone, it only has the Weatherbug icon itself. I don't see any setting or options or any way to fix that, so does anybody else know?

I've been looking for away to do it and have yet to figure it out.

Sent from iPhone of course

I guess it's not possible then. Very disappointing.

And I'm still trying to figure out what happened to my extra screen.

Actually I did get it figured out. I moved all the icons on screen #2 to the new screen #3. And then I moved the icons on screen one, the one I wanted for my home page, to screen #2, and wah-la, there it was!

Actually I did get it figured out. I moved all the icons on screen #2 to the new screen #3. And then I moved the icons on screen one, the one I wanted for my home page, to screen #2, and wah-la, there it was!

As I suggested... :)
You never had a "missing" screen per se, it's just that all of your icons moved back to the home/initial/first screen. You can easily move your icons around in the Apps tab in iTunes as well, when you have your device connected. Just click and drag.

Yes, you're right, and I also did discover I could do it on iTunes as well. Pretty nifty.

Now, would you like to help me figure out how to download some movies on my computer onto my phone? I sat on iTunes for probably 3 hours this morning trying to figure it out. I did get a nice app that will turn my songs into ring tones, got that done, too, got 46 of them, so that took up a bit of time. But do you know how I could get the movies/TV shows onto my phone?

Yes, you're right, and I also did discover I could do it on iTunes as well. Pretty nifty.

Now, would you like to help me figure out how to download some movies on my computer onto my phone? I sat on iTunes for probably 3 hours this morning trying to figure it out. I did get a nice app that will turn my songs into ring tones, got that done, too, got 46 of them, so that took up a bit of time. But do you know how I could get the movies/TV shows onto my phone?

Sorry, that is something I haven't done. I would bet you could find you tube or other instructions if you google it or do a search on this forum. Good luck! I don't find iTunes very intuitive at all..... :(

Also I'd like to have WB be present when I swipe the screen down as is the stock weather but I can't get it to do that either.Any one know how to do that ?

I don't think Weatherbug has been "developed" for notification. However, you can put The Weather Channel in the notification center.

I don't think Weatherbug has been "developed" for notification. However, you can put The Weather Channel in the notification center.
I tried the weather channel but it won't show in the notification either.

I tried the weather channel but it won't show in the notification either.

Is is listed in your notification "center" in settings? If not it, have you updated it?

Settings>Notifications>Not in Notification Center>The Weather Channel>Notification Center>On

When I had Weatherbug on my BB, the icon on the homescreen would have the temp or it could have a miniature forecast or whatever you had it set to. Doesn't seem to do that on iPhone. I have weatherbug and the weather channel and the weather thing that came with the phone.

Is is listed in your notification "center" in settings? If not it, have you updated it?

Settings>Notifications>Not in Notification Center>The Weather Channel>Notification Center>On

TWC will not show in notifications no matter what I do.