What's new

Weather discussion

Darkstar2007

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Figured I'd make a thread dedicated to everyone's weather condition's around the world! Feel free to post pictures if possible. :)

It's 43 degrees Fahrenheit in my part of Alabama. With thunderstorms passing through. It was a beautiful 70 degrees all last weekend, but the thunderstorms rolled through this past Monday, and it brought a couple of tornados with it.
Looks like it'll be chilly and wet here this weekend. :(

i'll repost my pics,the UK is like the antarctic,spring just isn't happening,so sick of it now :(<br><br><br>

I hear you. :(
We're not dealing with snow, but it's storm season for Alabama. We'll have to worry about tornados from now until June... :(!!

I hear you. :(
We're not dealing with snow, but it's storm season for Alabama. We'll have to worry about tornados from now until June... :(!!
Strangely enough it's said the UK gets more tornadoes than the USA gets but they don't cause too many problems,we actually stood and watched one at an antiques fair one day,it caused a bit of damage to stall holders stock and was picking stuff up as it went along,luckily it was quite small.

I've seen small ones like that, but I've also been unfortunate enough to witness E4's and one E5 Tornado.

Y'all be careful across the pond!! :O

we get the lot here,being an Island i suppose,i was out at the supermarket one day when hailstones suddenly came down,they were almost as big as marbles,i stayed put until they stopped,hailstone hurts lol.....wish i had thought to take pics.

we get the lot here,being an Island i suppose,i was out at the supermarket one day when hailstones suddenly came down,they were almost as big as marbles,i stayed put until they stopped,hailstone hurts lol.....wish i had thought to take pics.

Oh wow!
I never think of taking a video, or a picture either. Not until its gone and passed through of course. XD