What's new

Walmart Offering iPhone 5 on Straight Talk this Week

Thomasjtsi

Reaction score
$untitled.JPG

For those of you who've been waiting, Walmart has announced that Straight Talk will be officially supporting the iPhone 5 beginning this week. Same deal as always too.... $45/mo for Unlimited Talk, Text & Data. Don't already have an iPhone 5 that will work on Straight talk? No problem... Straight Talk & Walmart will offering no interest fixed-monthly payments for only $25 a month with a Walmart Credit Card. As well, I'm certain credit approval will be required for aquisition of the WM Credit Card. With the $25/mo payment for your new iPhone 5, that rounds out to $70/mo before taxes and fees. Not too bad for Unlimited Talk, Text & Web... and No Contract!

Source: Walmart to begin offering the iPhone 5 through Straight Talk this week

seems like a great deal but What about Canada?
Straight Talk is owned by TracFone Wireless and utilizes T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless & AT&T's cellular networks. From a brief bit of research I'm not seeing any support for ST in Canada.

Wow that's great! What type of service do they have?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

so technically this means they are just offering nano sim cards right? cause afaik straight talk always worked w/ the i phone 5 since release. regardless im pysched. i been using straight talk w/ my iphone 4 and couldnt b happier. was waiting till june ish for the 5s before i buy the phone out of contract.

so technically this means they are just offering nano sim cards right? cause afaik straight talk always worked w/ the i phone 5 since release. regardless im pysched. i been using straight talk w/ my iphone 4 and couldnt b happier. was waiting till june ish for the 5s before i buy the phone out of contract.
Correct... they're officially offering the nano SIMs and the $25/mo no interest financing for the iPhone 5.

so assumign the phone is 650, 25/m, ull be paying for 26 months for the phone. hrmm. not bad me guess.

i caved in. bought my 32gig yesterday verizon unlocked, cutted my sim card and working now. yayyyy :D

So it only works on AT&T services?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

All that unlimited is so affordable!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

Congrats on your new phone!! :)

thanks! so happy i went for it instead of waiting for the rumoured 5s

So it only works on AT&T services?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

All that unlimited is so affordable!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

straight talk works with tmobile or ATT or verizon. i bought an unlocked verizon iphone 5. my sim card is straight talk w/ ATT. straight talk also offers tmobile sim cards.

Do they have a data cap?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB