What's new

Vzw Iphone 5 releasing in June with ATT I5?

pc747

Reaction score
Continuing the discussion from droid forums.

titans1 one here!!!! i have the iphone4 just got it 2 days ago...jailbroke it put cydia on it and i am now exploring.

hey guys, wmnomore from droid forums here. A couple of converts we are. Nice seeing you guys here.

Sure, I'll bite, iPhone 5 in June would be real nice. That may be when we finally get a software update;)

hey guys, wmnomore from droid forums here. A couple of converts we are. Nice seeing you guys here.

Sure, I'll bite, iPhone 5 in June would be real nice. That may be when we finally get a software update;)
I'm from Droid Forums as well, seems like quite a few are moving to the iPhone world ;)

Whats up guys? Welcome to the dark side. I never had droid but was an apple hater a year ago lol. I wonder how many iphone users switch over to droid?

I still have my Droid (D1), I bought it last spring. I can't get an upgrade at a reduced price until November, so I'm trying all I can to make my D1 enjoyable. I'm hoping that the iPhone 5 does come out this summer, and maybe there will be some sort of early upgrade that I am eligible for.