Voice turn by tune navigation

mwhartman

Well-Known Member
Staff member
I really like Androids navigation system. Has anyone found a similar/suitable voice turn by turn navigation iPhone app? If so, is there a monthly fee? If so, how much?


Thanks in advance to all who reply.

Mike
 
I like TomTom a lot. I know it's $50, but it's absolutely worth it. You can plan your route, make alternate routes, choose different voices, well the options are plentiful. My favorite thing about it, is it works offline. That comes in handy in a low/no service area.

Hope this helps! :D
 
It does take up 1.4 gigs, but I have a 16GB iPhone 4 and i still have 8.7GB free. I don't keep many pics or much music on my phone. It could be a bad thing for someone who likes to keep a lot of media on their phone. :D
 
Skobbler - GPS Navigation 2 ($0.99) is a good one, it was free for a limited time a awhile back.
It's very precise on turn by turn navigation in my opinion.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top