What's new

Virgin Mobile To Offer iPhone 5S/5C Next Week

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
$Virgin-Mobile-iPhone-plans.jpg
When the new iPhone 5S and 5C were released on September 20th, the phones were exclusive to some carriers, such as AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon. Apple announced at its iPhone event that all other carriers would start carrying the new handsets starting October 1st, next Tuesday. Today, popular pre-paid carrier Virgin Mobile announced pricing and availability for both iPhone models.

Using bands from Sprint, Virgin is capable of LTE speeds in some areas, although some maybe argue Sprint's network has very low speeds. Virgin will allow customers to start a no-contract plan for as low as $30 a month with auto-pay. That plan includes 300 anytime minutes and "unlimited" messaging and data. Should you need more, 1200 anytime minutes is just $10 more and so on. Those looking for a contract-free iPhone 5S or 5C should take a look at the plans Virgin has to offer.

Source: Contract-free iPhone 5s/5c launching on Virgin Mobile next Tuesday

If only Verizon had these price tags..... I could make do with the $35/month plan.

brothers kicking himself right now. he bought the iphone 5 like a month ago for VM. i might consider switching over, but dont know how their network is in my office building.

My wife has been on VM now for years...(she don't want or need a smart phone however ..lol) she has no problems with the network...she only pays (well I pay) 15 dollars every 3 months to top off her minutes...

Meets all her needs...

Bob G.