What's new

virgin carrier logo

waldoe

Reaction score
Last year I changed a friends carrier logo for bell to a custom logo. He didn't want to use winterboard or any other tweak but whatever it wasn't hard to do without the tweaks. He changed providers from Bell to Virgin and wants the same logo I put on last year. I can't find a carrier bundle for virgin anywhere. I've checked every folder in the carrier bundles directory as well as /var/mobile/library/carrierbundle.bundle (all that was there was Bell). Anyone know where the bundle is located for virgin?

I appreciate the suggestion, but he guy don't want to use a tweak. Also it would make sense to use a tweak if he was changing the logo often (i use zeppelin) since he wants the same one he has been using for the past year there's not much point in downloading a tweak for something I should be able to change in under a minute.

Lmao...

Anyways, you can use a custom ipcc file to do it. Not gonna post external links on here but hit up google and youll find the answer you want.

I have used fake carrier a few times, last time i checked it only changed the text.... which is not what i'm looking for. I'm looking for the virgin mobile carrier bundle.

waldoe said:
I have used fake carrier a few times, last time i checked it only changed the text.... which is not what i'm looking for. I'm looking for the virgin mobile carrier bundle.

Custom ipcc file is what your looking for man

Like I said before bud, I appreciate the suggestions. In the end, I will probably tell him to use a tweak anyway as I can't find the correct carrier bundle. But I am very interested in finding where the correct bundle for Virgin is located. :confused:

waldoe said:
Like I said before bud, I appreciate the suggestions. In the end, I will probably tell him to use a tweak anyway as I can't find the correct carrier bundle. But I am very interested in finding where the correct bundle for Virgin is located. :confused:

Ugh, the ipcc im explaining to you isnt a tweak, its the file to change the carrier logo manually like you want.

The folder your looking for should be :
/var/mobile/ Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone
It might be hidden in a numbered folder like 52052 etc.

Ugh, the ipcc im explaining to you isnt a tweak, its the file to change the carrier logo manually like you want.

The folder your looking for should be :
/var/mobile/ Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone
It might be hidden in a numbered folder like 52052 etc.
Sorry, my comment was directed to cherlloydfan1. I got busy and didn't refresh the page so I didn't see your reply. In the past i've just dropped the custom .png's into the carrier bundle folder. There is none marked virgin and I have already been threw every numbered folder with no luck. Can I get more info on the ipcc file? Like I said I have only ever just swapped out the images.